Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 DZD / NPR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,839 Dinar (₨ 259,202) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)