Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17785 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 782,261 Dinar (4,398,476 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)