Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18486 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 913,819 Dinar (4,943,420 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)