Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,428 Dinar (€3,911) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)