Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,230 Dinar (€4,002) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)