Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)