Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.180 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,148 Dinar (€3,733) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)