Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.647 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 352,176 Dinar (12,738 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)