Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.333 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,465 Dinar (10,874 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)