Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.971 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 350,582 Dinar (12,998 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (34 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)