Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.895 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,944 Dinar (3,838 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)