Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.370 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 321,111 Dinar (Mex$ 59,799) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)