Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 786 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.027 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 374,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,525 Dinar (Mex$ 49,030) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)