Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.785 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 264,807 Dinar (9,530 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)