Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.825 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,444 Dinar (9,486 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)