Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.980 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,969 Dinar (10,144 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)