Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,455 Dinar (€4,970) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)