Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 604,018 Dinar (€5,173) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)