Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.180 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 599,053 Dinar (€5,069) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)