Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.439 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,135 Dinar (R$ 14,169) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)