Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.481 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,885 Dinar (R$ 11,197) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)