Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.856 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,557 Dinar (R$ 11,868) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (39 minutes ago)