Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.305 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 466,022 Dinar (R$ 13,585) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)