Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.442 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,939 Dinar (R$ 11,033) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)