Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.550 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 571,143 Dinar (€4,859) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)