Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.223 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,424 Dinar (元18,256) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (42 minutes ago)