Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.035 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,811 Dinar (元19,321) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)