Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.680 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,511 Dinar (₨162,213) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (42 minutes ago)