Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.089 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 522,335 Dinar (169,113 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)