Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02737 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,130 Dinar (15,897,186 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)