Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,961 Dinar (12,843,312 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)