Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02724 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 503,864 Dinar (18,500,097 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)