Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02754 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,215 Dinar (17,365,037 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)