Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.197 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,649 Dinar (128,125 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)