Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.178 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,972 Dinar (151,983 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)