Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.436 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,396 Dinar (118,859 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)