Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.507 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,939 Dinar (R 49,951) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)