Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.135 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 434,748 Dinar (R 53,444) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)