Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34500 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 219,600 Dinar (636,519 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)