Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32703 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 224,990 Dinar (687,985 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (34 minutes ago)