Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.182 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 368,030 Dinar (R$ 10,461) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)