Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.544 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,029 Dinar (R$ 9,594) in Petrolina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)