Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.108 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,978 Dinar (R$ 12,333) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)