Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.856 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,039 Dinar (R$ 9,902) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)