Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 934 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.141 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 365,252 Dinar (RM12,534) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)