Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.701 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,501 Dinar (RM17,267) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)