Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 348,887 Dinar (₨333,224) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)