Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 377,354 Dinar (₨359,146) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)