Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,668 Dinar (₨293,031) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)