Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 369,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 337,736 Dinar (₨311,072) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 2 hours ago)