Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,654 Dinar (₨322,142) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (18 minutes ago)