Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 859 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,647 Dinar (€3,426) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 302,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)