Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.328 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,734 Dinar (€4,398) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)