Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.126 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,810 Dinar (€3,397) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)