Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.736 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 626,683 Dinar (€4,651) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 388,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)