Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,692 Dinar (€4,290) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)