Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.501 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 461,069 Dinar (€3,795) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)