Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.841 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 645,303 Dinar (€5,476) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)