Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,177 Dinar (€3,488) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)