Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.395 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 549,655 Dinar (€4,152) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 388,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)