Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 564,129 Dinar (€4,708) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)