Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.536 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 495,845 Dinar (€3,919) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (38 minutes ago)