Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.629 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,726 Dinar (€3,593) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)