Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,574 Dinar (€3,556) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (33 minutes ago)