Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03562 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 301,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 255,623 Dinar (COL$7,176,693) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)