Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 859 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03692 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,202 Dinar (COL$7,995,722) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)