Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 920 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03883 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 315,651 Dinar (COL$8,128,997) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Macao costs 1.00 Pataca (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)