Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03741 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,554 Dinar (COL$9,503,840) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)