Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 884 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04045 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 324,467 Dinar (COL$8,021,919) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)