Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 480,785 Dinar (255,131 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)