Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.553 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,469 Dinar (308,103 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)