Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.406 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,546 Dinar (296,893 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)