Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,004 Dinar (241,232 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)