Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.849 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,746 Dinar (R$ 13,048) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)