Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 557,060 Dinar (R$ 16,082) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)