Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.998 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,760 Dinar (R$ 12,721) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)