Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.539 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 456,011 Dinar (R$ 12,831) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (22 minutes ago)