Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.981 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,936 Dinar (R$ 11,338) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)