Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42520 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,747 Dinar (660,268 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (37 minutes ago)