Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.015 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 442,585 Dinar ($U110,220) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)