Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.987 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,775 Dinar ($U98,264) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)