Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.925 DZD / UYU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,925 Dinar ($U136,805) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)