Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33406 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,356 Dinar (932,030 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)