Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32841 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,524 Dinar (933,358 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)