Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34995 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,541 Dinar (861,674 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)