Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 931 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,448 Dinar (115,371 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)