Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.112 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,060 Dinar (133,711 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)