Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 892 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.637 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,760 Dinar (110,746 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)