Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 838 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,114 Dinar (€3,282) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)