Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,924 Dinar (€3,070) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)