Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.957 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,929 Dinar (€3,045) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)