Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.827 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,939 Dinar (€4,157) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)