Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.806 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,704 Dinar (€3,024) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)