Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 816 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.653 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,719 Dinar (€3,808) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (23 minutes ago)