Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.703 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,695 Dinar (€3,510) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)