Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,977 Dinar (€4,195) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)