Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,476 Dinar (€4,447) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)