Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,172 Dinar (₨160,608) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)