Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.642 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,827 Dinar (₨189,268) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)