Cost of living comparison between Patna, India and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.624 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 236,466 Dinar (₨145,630) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)