Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.639 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,983 Dinar (₨175,712) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)