Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03795 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,473 Dinar (COL$8,234,148) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (42 minutes ago)