Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03984 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,308 Dinar (COL$7,888,508) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)