Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03726 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,690 Dinar (COL$9,546,310) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)