Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.550 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 572,845 Dinar (€4,873) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)