Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.658 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 610,711 Dinar (€4,535) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)