Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.776 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 629,531 Dinar (€5,256) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)