Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.749 DZD / SRD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 349,303 Dinar (23,683 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (34 minutes ago)