Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.084 DZD / SRD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,307 Dinar (21,765 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)