Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 301,886 Dinar (₨179,537) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)