Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 315,359 Dinar (₨188,126) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)