Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.639 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 372,443 Dinar (₨227,245) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)