Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / PAB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 597,670 Dinar (5,446 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)