Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.544 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 551,500 Dinar (€4,358) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)