Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.395 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 558,761 Dinar (€4,220) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)