Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.328 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 525,181 Dinar (€3,769) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)