Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.706 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 795,981 Dinar (NZ$10,113) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)