Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.006 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 678,725 Dinar (NZ$8,591) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)