Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.873 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 738,282 Dinar (NZ$9,604) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)