Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,299 Dinar (€4,179) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)