Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.086 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 616,103 Dinar ($5,353) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)