Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 681,805 Dinar ($6,213) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)