Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 620,322 Dinar ($5,654) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)