Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.815 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 563,158 Dinar ($5,128) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 387,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)