Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 588,267 Dinar (€4,986) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)