Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.568 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 597,380 Dinar (€4,280) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)