Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.980 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 605,675 Dinar (€4,770) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 416,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)