Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 576,921 Dinar (€4,967) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)