Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 257,345 Dinar (Rp 31,263,874) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)