Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 964 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.719 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 283,023 Dinar (Mex$ 49,484) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)