Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.124 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,361 Dinar (Mex$ 46,763) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)