Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.297 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 344,287 Dinar (Mex$ 54,673) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)