Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31754 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 232,184 Dinar (731,206 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)