Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 886 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.407 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 566,095 Dinar (€4,032) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)