Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,889 Dinar (€4,263) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)